The period of the year-end is a nice time for a vacation. After one year of great efforts, it is time to take a real rest and recover your body and mind energy. So which is the best-experienced destination, if you go to Asia, Halong Bay in Vietnam should not be missed. Let’s see how the Halong Bay weather in December.
Why Go to Halong Bay in December?
The weather in December in Ha Long bay is really nice, suitable for many outdoor activities and entertainment. With the clear blue sky and the temperature is only about 19 degrees Celsius, foreign visitors are extremely interested in this cool weather.
Furthermore, December is Christmas time. Although it is not originally from Vietnam but Christmas is always celebrated and prepared monumentally, visitors will surely have interesting experiences for their trip to Ha Long Bay.
What to do here in December?
Thanks to the favorable weather, admiring and having fun in Ha Long is extremely easy, visitors can refer to some options below.
- Cruise discovering
Sitting on a cruise to admire the scenery is one of the top choices to give you the beauty of Ha Long as a whole. Many beautiful islands with strange shapes promise to surprise you as the dragon flying – Hòn Rồng, and the two chickens are playing on the water – Hòn Trống mái, or an old fisherman – Hòn Lã Vọng… The 4-hour Ha Long Bay tour costs about 450,000 VND / person without lunch, the 6-hour tour costs 750,000 VND / person including lunch.
- Water activities
If you are interested in diving to admire corals, Co To Island is the best choice. It is extremely beautiful in December and this time is also a good time to admire the coral. Besides, if you are interested in the blue sea, yellow sunshine and want to own healthy, tanned skin, you can completely get what you need at beaches like Co To beach or Bai Chay beach.
- The most famous cave in Ha Long Bay
Next, visit the most famous cave in Ha Long bay. The atmosphere in December is fresh, cool and there is no fog so your trip can be smoother. Unique and impressive photos will be captured more clearly than ever. Luon Cave is located on Bo Hon Island, about 14km from Bai Chay Bridge. From here you can see colorful stalactites, very impressive natural that Vietnam bestowed with ecological harmony, surrounding trees, and smart monkeys.
Another option worthy of world heritage is Sung Sot Cave with fossil stalactites in a variety of shapes. True to its name, stalactites in the cave will make you extremely surprised by the beauty beyond your expectations.
And because the weather in December is so beautiful, do not forget to visit the Cua Van fishing village – a place in Vietnamese, rich in coastal culture for enjoying fresh, cheap seafood.
What to bring when visiting Ha Long bay in Dec
- Umbrellas seem unnecessary because the weather is beautiful like this so enjoy the full sun and wind here.
- Life jackets will always be fitted whenever you participate in any water activity, so always comply with the rules of wearing a life jacket.
- Sunglasses or hats should also be brought with you because of the beautiful long sun, but if your trip because of something that comes slowly, you also have something to protect your eyes.
- Waterproof plastic zipper bags are indispensable when traveling to places like this, make sure you always have something to help prevent water from spilling into the electronics you carry.
- Anti-mosquito cream is also quite necessary because when visiting the cave, a thin layer of cream will help you avoid skin troubles from insects such as mosquitoes.
Traveling to Ha Long bay in December will be fabulous if you get to know some experience with the weather and some notes about items to bring as well as the appropriate places to visit. Wish you the upcoming trip will be extremely smooth and full of experience