The coastal city Nha Trang is not only extremely famous in Vietnam but also internationally well-known for its stunning beaches and high-class resort services, but also thanks to the great seafood dishes here.
With a mild climate, unique landscape with stretching white sand beaches, offshore islands with fantasy coral ecosystems, Nha Trang always tops the list of ideal destinations for any tourist. To enjoy Nha Trang the fullest, this article shares with you Top to do when coming to Nha Trang.
How to Get to Nha Trang
Passengers will go to Cam Ranh airport, from this place, they can go to the center of Nha Trang city. Some airlines operating return flights to Nha Trang include Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar, Vietjet Air. You can check the airline’s itinerary and cost through their websites. In particular, Jetstar and Vietjet Air often have discounts, so pay attention to hunt for cheap tickets. We are also able to handle your airplane tickets, just contact us by clicking here and fill-up the form.
In addition, there are some international airlines that have flights to Nha Trang such as China Southern, Cathay Pacific, Malaysia Airlines, Korean Air, etc. Airfares depend on the time and the flight. Because Cam Ranh airport is located about 35 km from Nha Trang city, here you can choose to take a taxi or bus from the airport. The advantage of this bus is that the car will run 30 minutes after each airline’s landing or when it’s full of passengers.
- From Hanoi to Nha Trang: 1315km distance, you can buy tickets at Hanoi Railway Station, address 120 Le Duan, Hanoi. Tel: (04) 39423949.
- From Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang: 411km distance, you can buy tickets at Saigon Station, address 1 Nguyen Thong, P9, Q3, Ho Chi Minh City. Tel: (08) 38436528.
- From Hanoi to Nha Trang: about 1 and a half days, the fare from 750,000 to 1,100,000 VND / person.
- From Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang: about 8 hours, the ticket price is from 280,000 to 350,000VND / person.
You can book your next bus tickets to Nha Trang in the links below
- Bus Ticket From Mui Ne To Nha Trang
- Bus Ticket From Ho Chi Minh City To Nha Trang
- Bus Ticket From Nha Trang To Hoi An
- Bus Ticket from Da Lat To Nha Trang
When to Go
As mentioned above, Nha Trang’s climate is relatively mild, not too harsh as in the North and not too erratic as in the South. Winters in Nha Trang are less cold than other parts, the summers are often long but the heat is not too harsh. In addition, Nha Trang is located in a region less affected by storms. Therefore, Nha Trang tourism is always ready to welcome visitors to visit on any occasion of the year.
- January – August: The dry season in Nha Trang, the weather is quite mild, dry, cool and airy. This is the best time to travel to Nha Trang.
- September – December: The last months of the year, Nha Trang welcomes the pouring rain with a bit of chill. Sometimes it will affect your sightseeing plans. Therefore, if traveling in the last months of the year, you should be equipped with all the necessary items such as umbrellas or raincoats, to avoid losing joy when having to deal with unexpected rains.
Nha Trang is an extremely developed tourist city with many motels, big and small hotels. This will make it difficult for you to find a suitable accommodation. You should choose a hotel or motel located on Tran Phu street because the beach here is the most beautiful. The following is a list of some good resorts and hotels in Nha Trang:
- Vinpearl Nha Trang: Hon Tre Island, Nha Trang.
- Diamond Bay Resort: Nguyen Tat Thanh Boulevard, Phuoc Dong, Nha Trang
- Novotel Hotel: 50 Tran Phu, Nha Trang
- Sheraton Hotel: 26-28 Tran Phu, Nha Trang
Where to Go and What to do
Vinpearl Land Nha Trang
Located on the shore of one of the 29 most beautiful bays in the world, Vinpearl Land Nha Trang is a world-class entertainment paradise. Along with that, this place is awarded by Vietnam Tourism Association as the most attractive entertainment area in Vietnam.
Possessing the longest cable car in the world with hundreds of thrilling games challenging the adventure and adventure of visitors, there is also a water park on the coast of the rare form in the world.
Entrance ticket: 800,000 VND/person
The Institute of Oceanography
Displaying the largest number of specimens in Vietnam. Established in 1923 by the French, until 1952, it was handed over to Vietnam to manage. With over 20,000 specimens of over 4,000 marine creatures and numerous other living creatures.
It is divided into 3 separate areas, including: Display area for specimens, living organisms and artificial reefs. Up to now, the institute has had more than 80 years of operation and has contributed a lot to the domestic and foreign seafood industry.
Entrance ticket: 40,000 VND/person
Built in the eighth to the thirteenth centuries the Hindu period, this is one of the architectural complexes belonging to the largest Champa culture in Central Vietnam.
Ponagar Tower is located on the top of a hill about 50 meters above sea level. At the mouth of Cai river, about 3km north of Nha Trang city center.
Nha Trang beach and bay
Nha Trang bay is about 500km2 wide, it is quite windy but there is no big wave. Formed by the waterway of the Cai River. Nha Trang Bay is formed between two crescent-shaped beaches, smooth white sand stretching 6.7 km.
You should not forget some of the exciting activities on the sea such as parachuting, jet skiing, or scuba diving to see coral.
In addition, Cam Ranh Bay is also a very interesting destination because of its location and beauty, besides the adjacent beautiful islands such as Hon Chong, Hon Mun, Hon Ong and especially Hon Tre. Or famous islands like Binh Ba, Binh Hung, Dao Yen, Diep Son and Robinson
Last but not least is to eat seafood here. Nha Trang seafood is considered fresh and very diverse compared to other places. Because of its proximity to the sea, freshness is guaranteed.